If your question wasn`t answered don`t worry - ask us in the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
1. Which countries is tt.One available in?
We are working with telecoms partners around the world to deploy our hardware and add further countries each month. Currently, the service is available in: USA, Canada, UK and Germany . It is being rolled out in various countries in Europe during the course of 2012, including Italy, Spain, Sweden, Norway, Poland and Finland.
2. How quickly can I use tt.One?
A customer deployment can be launched quickly as all the technical requirements for a successful implementation are already in place. We are able to set up a test account for customers within 24 hours, after they have filled in a form with their requirements. Once all the testing is completed, we can switch the test account into a live account with a click of a button.
3. How do the virtual mobile numbers work? Are these really fully fledged mobile numbers?
Yes, these virtual mobile numbers are ‘fully fledged’ mobile numbers with two-way SMS and voice connectivity.
Traditionally, a mobile number has been associated with a SIM card in the following way: Contained within the SIM card is the International Mobile Subscriber Identity or IMSI, a unique identification associated with all GSM and UMTS network mobile phone users. tyntec virtualizes both the mobile number and the IMSI, meaning the virtual mobile number is a 100% fully-fledged mobile number. This is also underlined by the fact that these virtual mobile numbers are subject to the same regulations that govern “traditional” SIM-associated mobile numbers.
Our mobile phone numbers are also known as DID (Direct Inward Dialing) in the United States or DDI (Direct Dial-In) in Europe and Oceania.
5. Can customers keep their virtual mobile number if they switch services?
Yes, it is mandated by law that mobile numbers must be portable. If a customer wishes to port numbers, then the specific country regulations and charges apply.
6. What is the tt.One solution comprised of?
At the heart of tt.One are its globally-reachable virtual local mobile numbers that support two-way voice and SMS. However, tt.One is not just about SMS, voice and numbers – the tt.One solution encompasses a range of services as part of the package:
• Translation of the mobile protocols into the IP world, providing you with the transmission of voice and SMS services in standard IP format, such as SIP.
• Transcoding of voice from one codec to another, enabling the best match to the available bandwidth and quality requirements.
• Global network coverage and a single point of access for multiple countries
• Regulatory and administrative handling, as well as direct operator relations.